We understand that as a woman, your health care needs are complex and constantly changing throughout your life. That's why Carroll Hospital Center offers a comprehensive women's health care program that is dedicated to caring for you at every stage, from childbirth to menopause and beyond.
If you are looking for information on a service or program that you don't see listed below, please visit our Medical Services
page or call us at 410-871-7000.
We offer a full range of women's services:
The Women's Place -
Our renowned Women’s Place offers a wide range of health and wellness services including cancer care, a boutique, complementary health services, laser hair removal, skin enhancement and more. For more information, call 410-871-6161.
The Center for Breast Health -
Provides a full range of therapeutic options to detect and treat breast cancer. Located in the Fisher Medical Building, the Center for Breast Health features clinical expertise, extensive support, educational resources and a deeply caring approach to ensure your dignity and confidence. For more information, call 410-871-7080.
Complementary Health Services
- Offers a range of educational programs and therapies — including acupuncture, massage, reiki , reflexology and yoga — to help you care for your mind, body and spirit. For more information, call 410-871-6161.
Continence and Pelvic Health Program
- Provides an open, supportive environment where you can feel comfortable discussing your pelvic health concerns. For more information, call 410-871-7000.
Cosmetic Procedures -
Whether you simply want to look better or need surgery to reconstruct, restore or correct the shape or appearance of a part of your body that has been damaged by injury or disease, the plastic and cosmetic surgeons at Carroll Hospital Center can help.
The Family Birthplace -
When you’re ready to give birth, The Family Birthplace offers both hotel-like comforts and advanced medical care to ensure a safe, comfortable, and welcoming experience for you and your newborn. For more information call 410-871-6920
or view our Family Birthplace video
- The gynecologists on staff at Carroll Hospital Center provide a wide range of advanced gynecological (GYN) procedures to treat problems involving a woman’s reproductive system, including the ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix and vagina. Our state-of-the-art techniques include minimally invasive procedures that shorten recovery and lessen pain.
Imaging Partners -
Through our imaging partner, Advanced Radiology
, we offer digital mammography, DEXA and other advanced diagnostic imaging services for women in two beautiful outpatient facilities (one in Westminster and one in Eldersburg). For more information, call 888-972-9700.
Educational Programs & Health Screenings
- Sign up for one of our many educational programs on a wide variety of health topics, from diabetes to childbirth, to smoking cessation to orthopaedics and more. For a listing of upcoming classes and screenings, search our online education calendar
- A safe and healthy pregnancy starts with regular visits to one of our many board-certified obstetricians. And, for women who want genetic counseling or who have a high risk pregnancy, we offer perinatology services. For assistance finding an obstetrician, call our physician referral line at 410-871-7000
or search our online physician directory
- The Women’s Place Resource Center has the latest information about health and wellness issues with more than 1,500 titles - including books, CDs, audiotapes, videos, DVDs and Internet access. Resources may be checked out for up to 10 days or perused onsite at our comfortable and private resource room.
Forensic Nurse Examiner Program
- Provides a safe and comfortable environment for sexual assault victims to receive the medical care and support they need. Carroll Hospital Center is the designated sexual assault center in Carroll County.
- Newborn photos are securely posted to your baby's own web page, so you can share them with family and friends.