We understand that as a woman, your health care needs are complex and constantly changing throughout your life. That's why Carroll Hospital Center offers a comprehensive women's health care program that is dedicated to caring for you at every stage, from childbirth to menopause and beyond.
If you are looking for information on a service or program that you don't see listed below, please visit our Medical Services
page or call us at 410-871-7000.
We offer a full range of women's services:
The Women's Place -
Our renowned Women’s Place offers a wide range of health and wellness services including cancer care, a boutique, complementary health services, laser hair removal, skin enhancement and more. For more information, call 410-871-6161.
The Breast Center -
Provides a full range of therapeutic options to detect and treat breast cancer. Located in The Women’s Place, The Breast Center features clinical expertise, extensive support, educational resources and a deeply caring approach to ensure your dignity and confidence. For more information, call 410-871-6161.
Complementary Health Services
- Offers a range of educational programs and therapies — including acupuncture, massage, reiki , reflexology and yoga — to help you care for your mind, body and spirit. For more information, call 410-871-6161.
Continence and Pelvic Health Program
- Provides an open, supportive environment where you can feel comfortable discussing your pelvic health concerns. For more information, call 410-871-7000.
Cosmetic Procedures -
Whether you simply want to look better or need surgery to reconstruct, restore or correct the shape or appearance of a part of your body that has been damaged by injury or disease, the plastic and cosmetic surgeons at Carroll Hospital Center can help.
The Family Birthplace -
When you’re ready to give birth, The Family Birthplace offers both hotel-like comforts and advanced medical care to ensure a safe, comfortable, and welcoming experience for you and your newborn. For more information call 410-871-6920
or view our Family Birthplace video
- The gynecologists on staff at Carroll Hospital Center provide a wide range of advanced gynecological (GYN) procedures to treat problems involving a woman’s reproductive system, including the ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix and vagina. Our state-of-the-art techniques include minimally invasive procedures that shorten recovery and lessen pain.
Imaging Partners -
Through our imaging partner, Advanced Radiology
, we offer digital mammography, DEXA and other advanced diagnostic imaging services for women in two beautiful outpatient facilities (one in Westminster and one in Eldersburg). For more information, call 888-972-9700.
Educational Programs & Health Screenings
- Sign up for one of our many educational programs on a wide variety of health topics, from diabetes to childbirth, to smoking cessation to orthopaedics and more. For a listing of upcoming classes and screenings, search our online education calendar.
- A safe and healthy pregnancy starts with regular visits to one of our many board-certified obstetricians. And, for women who want genetic counseling or who have a high risk pregnancy, we offer perinatology services. For assistance finding an obstetrician, call our physician referral line at 410-871-7000
or search our online physician directory
- The Women’s Place Resource Center has the latest information about health and wellness issues with more than 1,500 titles - including books, CDs, audiotapes, videos, DVDs and Internet access. Resources may be checked out for up to 10 days or perused onsite at our comfortable and private resource room.
- Provides a safe and comfortable environment for sexual assault victims to receive the medical care and support they need. Carroll Hospital Center is the designated sexual assault center in Carroll County.
- Newborn photos are securely posted to your baby's own web page, so you can share them with family and friends.