Please click on the links below to learn more about the care you'll receive as a patient at Carroll Hospital Center, as well as information you will find helpful during your stay:
About Your Stay
- Watch a video about the quality of care provided at Carroll Hospital Center and see our patient rooms.
Adult Hospitalist Program
- During your stay with us, a hospitalist will provide you with personalized care, coordinating your daily treatment and tracking your progress. Hospitalists are highly qualified primary care specialists who are experts in hospital medicine. Our hospitalists are onsite 24 hours a day and are readily avaialble for daily treatment and emergencies.
- Download important forms, including the Universal Medication Form and Advance Directives.
Patient Guide to Services
- This guide acquaints you with our hospital and helps you understand how we deliver care.
- Carroll Hospital Center prohibits the use of any tobacco product on our hospital campus, as well as adjacent and surrounding hospital properties.
- To enhance the healing process, our spiritual advisors are here to provide you with support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer a choice of more than a dozen representatives from a variety of denominations.