Life’s Short. Don’t let joint pain limit your enjoyment.
Don’t spend your valuable time suffering unnecessary pain or limited movement, especially when today’s advanced orthopaedic treatments can make you better, faster.
Why do more Carroll County residents choose Carroll Hospital Center’s specialized team of orthopaedists for joint, bone and spine problems? Here’s why:
- We have board-certified, fellowship trained orthopaedists who specialize in treating every type of orthopaedic problem, including total and partial joint replacement, sports injuries, spine and neck pain, fractures, carpal tunnel syndrome and hand injuries.
- We perform the latest procedures, using minimally invasive approaches whenever appropriate.
- We have some of the most advanced operating suites in the area.
- Our newly renovated orthopaedic specialty unit features a 16-bed facility with spacious all-private rooms and an on-site physical therapy gym with all the latest equipment.
- Our team of specially trained nurses, pain management specialists and physical and occupational therapists provide comprehensive, coordinated care.
- We offer free joint screenings.
Learn more about orthopaedics at Carroll Hospital Center: click here to view our orthopaedic video.
How do you get more information on our orthopaedic specialists? It’s simple. Just call 410-871-7000
or click on one of the links on below. Don't forget to ask about our free knee and hip screenings conducted by a board-certified orthopaedist.