Friday, August 09, 2013
Carroll Hospice launches redesigned web site
CONTACT: Simone Lindsay, 410-871-6836
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Westminster, Md. (August 9, 2013) — Carroll Hospice recently launched a redesigned web site to provide patients, their family members and visitors with additional information about the organization and easier navigation for visitors to the web site. CarrollHospice.org features access to everything a person may want or need to know about hospice care in general, as well as specific information about the services Carroll Hospice offers to patients needing end-of-life palliative care.
Highlights of the redesigned web site include:
• Easier navigation tools to locate needed information on Carroll Hospice services
• The ability of patients to share their personal stories of their experience with Carroll Hospice online and to read other families’ experiences
• Information on volunteer opportunities
• An updated calendar of events (for bereavement programs and special events)
• A link to additional local and national resources
Carroll Hospice, Carroll Hospital Center’s affiliated hospice services provides quality and compassionate hospice care to terminally ill patients and their families in Carroll, Frederick and Baltimore Counties. Hospice care can be provided in the patient’s home or nursing facility, in cooperation with a patient’s physician and family member or in Carroll Hospice’s inpatient facility, Dove House.
Carroll Hospice is a private, nonprofit organization that is certified by Medicare and licensed by the State of Maryland to provide hospice care. It is also accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP).
For more information, please call 410-871-8000 or click here.