Bringing health care home to you.
Experts have found that patients progress more quickly and feel better when recovering in their own surroundings among family and friends. That’s where Carroll Home Care comes in. Whether you require professional nursing or rehabilitative care or need long-term assistance, we offer an array of services in your own home.
Together with you and your physician, our interdisciplinary team designs an individual plan of care that meets your specific health care needs and then closely coordinates your care with your physician. Our Home Care team will teach your family and other caregivers how to become active participants in your recovery.
To schedule care or for more information about Carroll Home Care, call 410-871-8000
Carroll Home Care's services include:
- Skilled nursing
- Comprehensive rehabilitation (including physical and occupational therapy
and speech/language pathology)
- Social work
- Home health aides
- The latest technology, including the remote monitoring of patients through interactive telemonitoring equipment
- Nutrition assessment, education and follow up
- Specialized services including infusion therapy, Diabetes program, Palliative Care Bridge Program, Wound Care program and Congestive Heart Failure program
- Free evaluation and assessment
Home Care Eligibility
You may be referred to our program through a social worker, case manager or discharge planner at your local hospital or nursing facility. Or, you may contact us directly and we will review your eligibility with your physician.
Patients who have requested admission to Carroll Home Care must meet the following criteria:
- Are homebound
- Have a plan of care signed by your attending physician
- Have a qualifying, skilled need such as nursing, speech or physical therapy
- Reside within our service area – Carroll, Baltimore and Frederick counties
Medicare and Other Insurance Coverage
Carroll Home Care is covered under Medicare Part A and Medical Assistance programs and many private insurance payers provide benefits for home health services. Financial assistance and payment options also may be available. Call our Patient Accounting Department at 410-871-6780 for more information.
Carroll Home Care is:
- Medicare certified
- Licensed by the State of Maryland
- Accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- A member of the National Association for Home Care (NAHC)