Gallery of Honor
Permanent recognition of the special individuals who have made cummulative gifts of $5,000 or more to Carroll Hospital Center since 1989 can be found on our Gallery of Honor, which occupies a wall in the hospital’s outer lobby.
Giving levels recognized in the Gallery of Honor include:
- Chairman’s Circle - $1,000,000 or more
- Sinnott Fellows - $500,000 to $999,999
- President’s Club - $250,000 to $499,999
- 1961 Society - $100,000 to $249,999
- Steward’s Circle - $50,000 to $99,999
- Galen Club - $25,000 to $49,999
- Sponsor - $10,000 to $24,999
- Patron - $5,000 to $9,999
Those who include Carroll Hospital Center in their estate plans are honored under a special listing of Bridge Builders.
To make a gift that will be recognized in the Gallery of Honor, discuss a leadership gift to name a wing or unit in the hospital or review estate planning options, please contact the Carroll Hospital Center Foundation at 410-871-6200
or e-mail foundation@CarrollHospitalCenter.org