The new William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center at Carroll Hospital Center will open its doors in the fall of 2014 at 291 Stoner Avenue, Westminster.
This new, state-of-the-art center will be your one-stop destination for complete cancer care.
- The same renowned doctors and medical team
- The most advanced treatment technologies
- An experienced radiation oncology team, specializing in stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Private and semi-private infusion rooms overlooking the scenic Carroll County Farm Museum
- Full-service health navigation and care coordination
- Expanded clinical trials
- Genetic counseling and planning
- Nutrition counseling
- Educational resources and support groups
- Complementary health services, including massage and acupuncture
- A wellness boutique for wig fittings, mastectomy bras and more
- Survivorship programs
Have an appointment this fall? Don't worry! Before your first appointment at the new center, we will call you to confirm the appointment and location, and provide you with directions for arrival and check in.
Learn more about the William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center here.
Renderings of the new William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center: