The Campaign to Cure & Comfort, Always
is Carroll Hospital Center Foundation’s largest fundraising effort to date.
Through this endeavor, we will expand our services and facilities, advance our technologies, and bring essential health and wellness programs to our community.
This Campaign will focus on five key areas:
- William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center: A new, comprehensive cancer center will feature navigation and survivorship programs, the latest technologies, expanded treatment options, educational resources and more in one convenient, supportive environment.
- Tevis Center for Wellness: A wellness and education center will host conference space for healthy living and learning opportunities, an expanded resource library, and a health and wellness boutique.
- Emerging Technology: Emerging Technology will allow us to bring our community the newest advances in safe, effective and cutting-edge equipment and information technology.
- Cardiovascular and Stroke Care Services: Our cardiovascular and stroke care services will provide broader, more advanced care for cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Carroll Hospice Endowment Fund: The Carroll Hospice Endowment Fund will support non-reimbursable expenses in hospice care, including bereavement and spiritual services, community outreach, gaps in medical costs versus reimbursement and more.
For more information about the Campaign to Cure & Comfort, Always, please view our campaign video, campaign brochure or contact the Carroll Hospital Center Foundation at 410-871-6200 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please click here to make a one-time online gift.
Please click here to make a pledge.
To read donors' stories about why they have contributed to the Campaign, please visit our Why I Give page.
To view a listing of recent notable gifts, please click here.
Learn about other Ways to Give to the Carroll Hospital Center Foundation.