Carroll Hospital Center is an equal opportunity employer offering a comprehensive benefit program to Associates.
The benefits program includes:
- Competitive market salary compensation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 403b with employer match
- Short term/long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts - dependent care and health care
- Prescription plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Tuition Reimbursement Program
To qualify for tuition reimbursement, you must:
- Be a current Associate at the hospital who has satisfactorily completed their six-month introductory period.
- Obtain pre-approval by following the Human Resources Department Tuition Policies.
- Maintain a GPA equivalent to a "C" or better.
- Full-time associates (72-80 hours bi-weekly) are eligible for up to $3,000 reimbursement per calendar year.
- Part-time associates (32-71 hours bi-weekly) are eligible for up to $1,500 reimbursement per calendar year.
For more information about the Tuition Reimbursement Program or other benefits at Carroll Hospital Center, please contact the Human Resources Department at 410-871-6833.
For more information on our benefits program, please call the Human Resources department at 410-871-6833 or e-mail hrdept@CarrollHospitalCenter.org.