Are you or a loved one ready to be part of the community but still in need of support? Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides transitional care to adults who can function more independently. It includes:
- Three hours of clinically intensive care
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation and consultation
- Group and family therapies
- Medication monitoring and education
- Therapeutic intervention designed to help you regain the confidence to pursue a healthy, productive life
- Discharge planning coordinated with community resources to enhance successful recovery and return to community
For more information on our Intensive Outpatient Program, please call 410-871-7110.