Our beautiful inpatient behavioral health unit is designed to maximize your care and comfort while providing top-notch 24-hour care for adolescents with mental health issues. Adolescents share space with adults but have their own individually tailored programs and separate staff.
- A secured unit with semi-private rooms and spacious activity, dining and common areas
- An experienced, compassionate multi-disciplinary treatment team directed by board certified, experienced psychiatrists
- Care for all major psychiatric illnesses, including anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorders, adjustment disorders, schizophrenia and secondary substance abuse
- A Levels System that helps adolescents learn to control emotional outbursts and inappropriate behaviors. Patients can measure their progress and earn privileges.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for Adolescents
For more information about inpatient care, please call 410-871-6971.