The solution for those with mental health conditions and addictions
We recognize that many people suffer from underlying behavioral health conditions that lead them to abuse alcohol or drugs. Our Dual Diagnosis Program provides effective outpatient treatment or partial hospitalization to help you or a loved one deal with the double challenge of substance abuse and a behavorial health problem.
Our professional, experienced staff provides:
- Concurrent treatment for mental health and addictions disorder for up to nine of hours care per week
- Treatment in three weekly sessions of three hours each
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation and consultation
- Group and family therapies
- Medication monitoring and education
- Substance abuse treatment and education
- Discharge planning coordinated with community resources to enhance successful recovery and return to community
For more information about our Dual Diagnosis Program, please call 410-871-6983.