Thursday, November 07, 2013
Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice to hold annual A Season to Remember
CONTACT: Simone Lindsay, 410-871-7121
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice are ringing in the holiday season with A Season to Remember, a weeklong celebration taking place from Monday, December 2 to Tuesday, December 10. The festivities include a range of events to honor and memorialize special people, cherished loved ones and pets during the holidays. The event also will include musical performances that the whole family can enjoy. All proceeds will benefit the Carroll Hospital Center Auxiliary and Carroll Hospice.
Special events being held during A Season to Remember include:
- A Tree Auction taking place from Monday, December 2 to Tuesday, December 10, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the Carroll Hospital Center main lobby. Creatively decorated holiday trees will be on display all week and up for auction. Bidding ends at 5 p.m. on December 10.
- Tree of Lights Ceremony taking place on Monday, December 2 at 7 p.m. in the hospital’s main lobby
- Tea with Mrs. Claus on Wednesday, December 4 from 4 to 6 p.m. in the hospital’s main lobby. Call for seating and tickets.
- Memorial Tree Ceremony being held on Monday, December 9 at 7 p.m. at Carroll Hospice Dove House
- And, musical entertainment by Carroll County Public Schools students who will be performing throughout the week. Visit www.CarrollHospice.org for specific dates and times.
For more information on A Season to Remember events including schedules and ornament purchasing order forms, please click here or call 410-871-7220.
Carroll Hospital Center is a nonprofit, acute care facility offering the latest in medical technology, experienced medical professionals in a variety of specialties and a continuum of programs and services to meet the needs of the community.