Construction is currently underway on Carroll Hospital Center's highly anticipated William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center and Tevis Center for Wellness. As a result the main entrance to the Richard N. Dixon Building and the Dixon parking lot is closed.
While visitors are minimally impacted, following are some tips to help you easily access departments and services on the Dixon side of Carroll Hospital Center’s campus:
• To access the Carroll Hospital Center Foundation, the Human Resources Department and The Learning Center inside the Dixon Building, please use the hospital’s main entrance located at 200 Memorial Avenue, off Center Street.
• If you need directions from the main lobby, please ask a volunteer at the front desk, and he or she will be happy to direct you to your destination. Signs also are posted to help visitors locate programs being held on the Dixon side of the campus.
• Parking for the Billingslea Medical Building and the Charles O. Fisher Medical Building are not affected by the construction.
• Fisher Medical Building visitors are encouraged to use the underground parking garage entrance off Stoner Avenue behind the Fisher Building. (If coming from Center Street, take third right to garage. If approaching from Washington Road, make first left just past the Fisher Building.)
• The Fisher Medical Building parking garage has an elevator for easy access to the medical suites.
• Additional surface parking also is available off Stoner Avenue behind the Fisher Building parking garage.
The William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center and Tevis Center for Wellness is expected to open in the fall 2014. Thank you for your patience during this construction period.
Click here for pictures of the construction so far.