We’re excited to our share our newly redesigned physician directory, now available on our website at Physicians.CarrollHospitalCenter.org.
Launched today, this new physician directory will enable you to:
• Search for a provider by name, specialty, practice, geographic area and more;
• Access a provider’s schooling, certifications, address and contact information;
• View provider photos and videos;
• Find maps and driving directions to provider locations; and
• Print selected pages or the entire directory.
Our new online resource delivers the most-up-to-date information about more than 400 providers who represent more than 38 medical specialties at the hospital, and includes Carroll Hospital Center medical staff as well as Carroll Health Group providers, the multi-specialty practice affiliated with the hospital.
When searching for a provider, Healthfinder, a website from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has an entire section devoted to doctor visits including tips on how to choose a doctor. Tips include asking friends for recommendations, asking your insurance company for a list of providers covered by your plan and calling the offices of your top choices to find out more information.
The site also includes questions to ask your doctor and ways you can take charge of your health care.
Visit our new directory today to find a provider.