Have you been to The White Rabbit Thrift Shop lately? While there are hundreds of reasons to shop at this house-turned-store on the corner of Stoner Avenue and Washington Road on the hospital’s campus, here are five of them:
1. One-of-a-kind items. The White Rabbit is a boutique-style shop offering wonderful gently used items (oftentimes unique vintage pieces) that are literally one of a kind. You don’t have to copy the look for your home décor from a catalogue. A home should reflect your personality! Discover the real you at The Rabbit with a delicate bone china tea pot made in England, a rare book on the Civil War, a refurbished steamer trunk from the turn of the century, a Japanese screen for room divider and more!
2. Keep things out of the landfill. Who doesn’t love ‘Mother Earth’? It is the only place we have to live, so why not make every effort to take care of it and recycle—and, better yet, upcycle. Don’t toss your unwanted but perfectly good furniture or dishes in the landfill, donate them to The White Rabbit.
3. Inspiration. Get inspired to think outside the box when decorating your home or office. Need a “catch all” on your bedside table for things like jewelry? Use a lovely old crystal relish tray that has dividers to keep things from tangling. Scores of other examples are waiting for you at The Rabbit!
4. Save money. Why pay outrageous prices when you can find household items for a fraction of the cost and oftentimes better quality than the “big box” stores? Come in to see what fantastic items we have in our ever-changing stock.
5. Support our hospital. Funds from The White Rabbit Thrift Shop support Carroll Hospital Center. Your purchase can make a difference!
Learn more about The White Rabbit Thrift shop here or view The Rabbit’s weekly sales.